READY TO EXPLORE MORE?
Neuroplastic Mental Acceleration - 2 hour Workshop
Next Workshop: Saturday, 14. January 2023 - 10AM (CET)
More dates will be announced soon
Learning NMA will be the biggest and most valuable step of your career or business, and your life; certainly in the context of the fourth industrial revolution, it’s the most essential, revolutionary and exciting training you will ever undergo. It will change the way you think and live.
The prospect of increasing your brain’s capacity to think quicker, thought to verbalise quicker, creatively problem-solve effectively, critically think, empathetically understand and powerfully co create, is just the beginning of this journey of self exploration, that takes you out of who you are right now into a completely new way of living and loving — every minute. INTO HOW DEVELOPING YOUR BRAIN’S NEUROPLASTICITY CAN LEAD TO HIGHER STATES OF AWARENESS AND MENTAL AGILITY BEYOND YOUR CURRENT COMPREHENSION.
Unfortunately, this workshop will not suit everyone, it’s addressed to those who have high PQ – POTENTIAL QUOTA, and have the willingness to objectively develop their full super-creative potential.
There are a few basic points to consider first, before booking a place in the workshop, as we will be going through the technical understanding of NMA.
- Do you think you can be more than you are?
- What do you think that might mean?
FIVE BACKGROUND FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- You were a genius in terms of innovation and creativity at five — NASA study 1995
- Education, work and society suppresses thought into left-brain convergent thinking
- The result is virtually a total fluid intelligence loss, by the age of 25
- Only 2% retain their genius by the age of 31 years in flow state and hemispheric synchronisation
- Leading to a considerable reduction in creative problem-solving, critical thought, empathetic understanding and co-creation; with very low agility within a negatively polarised mindset.
TWO CORPORATE & SOCIETAL PROBLEMS YOU WILL FACE:
- Managing, training and coaching a person after the age of 25 years has very limited results as the mind is at capacity, and likely experiencing toxic stress that causes brain damage.
- Symptoms are low attention span, low information retention, low confidence, communication and creativity, low decision-making capability, brain fog, lack of energy and purposeful direction, poor immune system, poor emotional management.
THREE SOLUTIONS THAT YOU CAN IMPLEMENT:
- Neuroplasticity means the brain structure can change, and regain fluid intelligence
- The key to reneging — is changing function, intention and environment, through a precise process of overwhelm, followed by-introspection, guidance and community.
- The results are a return to flow state and hemispheric synchronisation to a genius level.
THREE OBJECTIONS YOU WILL HAVE:
- The egoistic identity protects itself by creating a reality/ belief system based on limitation
- The individual cannot self calibrate how low their brain function is as it challenges identity
- The results are non action, repeating unconscious programs, rejection of growth
When it comes to managing, training, coaching, consulting, starting a business, any professional or social activity, it’s common-sense to address the platform of the mind first, the brain that is overloaded; especially as science tells us our thinking is suppressed massively by the environment we are exposed to. It’s simply a question of — do you ask an already overwhelmed 16 bit computer (brain) to run a new 64 bit program (new skills and information), or do you up-grade the hardware first, before you implement new software? It’s a simple answer in computer science, just as it is in neuroscience, but does it make sense to you and what you are doing?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES, THEN BOOK ON THE WORKSHOP TO DEVELOP A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING.
Exposure to fear — moves thinking out of the neocortex and into the stem, resulting in brain fog and low decision-making ability. Sustained fear, ie. covid threat and social issues, erodes the synapses of the brain causing toxic stress brain damage.